As the Baltic states work toward greater integration with the Nordic and European energy markets, the sector finds itself in a new world of challenges and possibilities.
EEL Events is proud to announce the 10th edition of the well-established Baltic Energy Summit 2018.
The major changes we will be addressing at the 2018 summit include:
1. The creation of a single Baltic gas market
2. New Renewables frameworks in Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia
3. Project updates on the gas interconnectors from Poland to Lithuania and Finland to Estonia
4. The opening of the Finnish gas market in 2020 and potential business opportunities
5. The development of the Latvian gas storage infrastructure and models for its future commercial use
6. Integration with European and Nordic electricity grids
Baltic Energy Summit is, above all, a place to exchange your views, ask questions and network with senior Energy sector players. Do not miss the opportunity to join the conference and become part of this must-attend forum.