This pleasure boat (photo taken in the 1960s on the river Vltava) has been converted from the British made Saunders-Roe A.19 Cloud, which was the only flying boat in the history of Czechoslovak aviation.
The craft was built in 1933 and in years 1935-38 plied between Yugoslavia's capital Belgrade and the Adriatic island Susak in colours of the Czechoslovak State Airlines.
Its fate till 1975 is depicted in the large photo. After that Delfin was bought by the MoD. Since 1995 the partly reconstructed Saro Cloud has been displayed at the Prague Aviation Museum Kbely.
Photo: Archive of the Baltic Transport Journal